techcrunch disrupt is platform for disrupting startups to showcase their products and even win cash and credit awards. this is the second event followed by tiecon2017, in the the month of may.
one of the biggest event for startups – techcrunch disrupt from 15th to 17th may in new york.
techcrunch disrupt is the world’s leading authority in debuting revolutionary startups, introducing game-changing technologies and discussing what’s top of mind for the tech industry’s key innovators.
disrupt gathers the best and brightest entrepreneurs, investors, hackers, and tech fans for on-stage interviews, the startup battlefield competition, a 24-hour hackathon, startup alley, hardware alley, and after parties.
techcrunch 2017 is open for all qualified professionals as well as leading startups. to get an entry to this prestigious event is an achievement in itself for any startup.
the following are some of agendas on which discussions are expected to revolve around:
- shopping in the age of instagram: brands with digital savvy with tyler haney (outdoor voices) and emily weiss (glossier)
- the insatiable wanderlust of wework with adam neumann (wework)
- surviving trumpcare with mario schlosser (oscar health)
- cameras, not keyboards with facebook’s head of video fidji simo (facebook)
- the media business isn’t dead and the ny times is onit with mark thompson (ny times)
be that as it may, even being a part of these events says a lot about a startup’s credibility as well it’s a sign of the fact that the long journey is one accessorized by success. so if you are a startup and are going to be a part of these events, understand the level of sophistication which is being expected out of you. also utilize the learnings of such events in your business.